Local Projects was commissioned to design and build an iPad app for the Jacob Burns Film Center. Working directly with their lead interaction designer, I built web-based prototypes to help bring the concepts and interactions to life.
Github code here.
* drop videos in the placeholders from your desktop
* move the videos around by grabbing them and dropping them
* click individual video thumbnails to play/pause the video
* double-click a video to open the editor: move the sliders to set in and out points for the clip, click delete button to remove from canvas
* attach the right dot of a video to the left dot of another video to have them play sequentially
* click “play sequence” button to play the thumbs in sequence
* click “play sequence fullscreen” to open up a bigger player where the videos will play in the same holder in sequence
* click on this to enter true fullscreen mode
* “play sequence fullscreen” button turns into “close fullscreen” button ~~ for now, the user must start the first video by clicking on it, so the player knows where to where to start